28 December, 2005

Enjoyed the Silence

... as Depeche Mode once said.

You may have noticed that I've not posted on this thing for almost 2 weeks.

There's nothing important to blame: part-Xmas-related work/family things, part-buying a Gamecube & spending my time playing on that, and part needing time to replenish the bile. A down-sde of this is that I'm a bit out-of-touch with current world events: I didn't know the following:

My next post (which I've been working on for a while) won't be a political rant (!), but will be about the different albums I've bought during this year, giving my views & recommendations on them and then coming up with (or at least trying to) a list of what I think has been the best of the past 12 months (some you will have heard of, some you may have heard of, some you probably won't!).

No comments: