03 February, 2006

"I can stands no more!"

I know yesterday I said I wouldn't be publishing the Mohammed cartoons; however, after last nights events, I've been left with no option:





























































































































































































































































Some people need to grow a thicker skin. It's just a few (crap) drawings of some guy who lived 1500 years ago. There's no excuse for riots over them. There's cartoon depicting God (breaching the 10 Commmandments of Christianity & Judaism) & Jesus but Christians & Jews don't use them as an excuse to make death threats (as ever, see Wikipedia for more).

People need to accept that religion isn't important.

I'm just glad that Religion Bill wasn't passed in the government's original version, else these would be classed as "insulting religion" & so I would be commiting a crime over these. Unsuprisingly, the government is opposed to people publishing them.

It's not the first time Mo has been depicted, there's this from 1595! Wonder if whoever made it got death threats?

No comments: